God Made A Farmer commercial = EPIC!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cobraclone71

Jan 3, 2011
Absolutely loved that! Proud to be a ISU College of Ag Alumni!

[video=youtube;sillEgUHGC4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sillEgUHGC4[/video]

Last edited:

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Adam Kramer ‏@KegsnEggs
Ricky Stanzi is standing in family room, clapping. He will do this until morning.

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]absolutely dying laughing to this tweet [/FONT]

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Loved it! Almost gave me chills - not a word of that wasn't true. My brothers are the sixth generation - they weren't hardly out of diapers before they were getting up at 5am to go do chores with Dad.

We even have two Ram trucks :) My mom took my cousin and I out when we were 15 to drive it around the field. Laughing and screaming because our legs were too short to reach the pedals and we'd go bouncing through the ditches.

F5cy

May 1, 2011
Washington, D.C.
Dodge is doing themselves a huge disservice by not making that video available. (The video available right now is on some local dodge dealer's youtube account apparently)

Big fail on their part after putting together a great commercial like that.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Dodge is doing themselves a huge disservice by not making that video available. (The video available right now is on some local dodge dealer's youtube account apparently)

Give it time, I bet by tomorrow morning it will be up

azepp

Dec 9, 2009
Ankeny

Might be copyright issues with the audio.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I must be the only one who thought it was kinda dumb. :/

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
My grandpa used to listen to Paul Harvey all the time when I was younger. As I grew up, I learned to like Paul Harvey. My grandpa passed away before this school year started. That commercial brings back many memories. My favorite Super Bowl commercial of all time.