Tucson, AZ
Kris Allen
Jana Kramer
Easton Corbin
Jukebox the Ghost
The Cab
Grouplove
B.o.B

Do these do anything for anybody? Jukebox the Ghost is solid piano-based indie pop out of New York with a few good songs. Grouplove is more indie pop with a killer debut album, but doesn't seem like a good fit at all for Veishea. B.o.B is a good headliner in my eyes. Can't say I've even heard of the rest.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I'll be doing other things than this over veishea, these are terrible to me.

veryphil

Feb 24, 2012
Siracusa, ITA/Ames, IA
Kris Allen
Jana Kramer
Easton Corbin
Jukebox the Ghost
The Cab
Grouplove
B.o.B

Do these do anything for anybody? Jukebox the Ghost is solid piano-based indie pop out of New York with a few good songs. Grouplove is more indie pop with a killer debut album, but doesn't seem like a good fit at all for Veishea. B.o.B is a good headliner in my eyes. Can't say I've even heard of the rest.

It's a very solid group. Jukebox the Ghost is badass live.

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
Jukebox the Ghost is a must! I saw them at a Ben Folds concert a few years back and ended up enjoying them even more than the main act! They've also toured with Guster and Motion City Soundtrack.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
As a country fan I support the choice of Easton Corbin and I don't mind staring at Jana Kramer for a few hours.

this. Easton Corbin has had a couple hit songs and Jana Kramer has had one as well. She was also a regular on One Tree Hill the last couple seasons and just got engaged to Brantley Gilbert, another rising country star. Probably the best group of country acts they've had in a few years. Jamie Otto or something like that was the last one I recognized as being a current "somebody". Though they had Gloriana a couple years ago and they've done well since then.

MissouriCyclone

Jul 24, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
this. Easton Corbin has had a couple hit songs and Jana Kramer has had one as well. She was also a regular on One Tree Hill the last couple seasons and just got engaged to Brantley Gilbert, another rising country star. Probably the best group of country acts they've had in a few years. Jamie Otto or something like that was the last one I recognized as being a current "somebody". Though they had Gloriana a couple years ago and they've done well since then.

My freshman year (2009-10) they had Emerson Drive. That year was a great lineup.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
The year before that they had Jamey Johnson right after he came out with In Color. I do think Easton Corbin is bigger than both of them and probably Gloriana too.

Derp, that guy, not James Otto. I forgot about Emerson Drive, though they had seemed like old news at the time. They did have that big song right around then, though - Moments or something like that?

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Only one I would want to see is Easton Corbin. I cant stand Jana Kramer..... All depends on if I have to work that weekend or not.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron