Bring Back the Gloves ???

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
No, the clapping would sound all muffled like the crowd at a late November football game at JT.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
Cell Phones need to be banned instead. Get rid of crap that takes peoples focus off the game. You are there to watch the game, if you need to be on your phone go elsewhere.

Cysmik

Feb 25, 2012
I didn't think about the noise being muffled from the gloves, good point. But most of the noise comes from yelling anyway. Thought it would be a unique idea for the students behind the basket to have a sea of red and yellow during the free throws. Also didn't realize I had to look out for the 'cool police' with the mom jokes.

MadCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2006
Madison, WI
I didn't think about the noise being muffled from the gloves, good point. But most of the noise comes from yelling anyway. Thought it would be a unique idea for the students behind the basket to have a sea of red and yellow during the free throws. Also didn't realize I had to look out for the 'cool police' with the mom jokes.

Unless you post 20+ times a day your ideas will get made fun of. A downfall of this site.

I like the idea but I couldn't do it. My hand would get sweaty I think if I wore them through a whole game.

K

KFitzy87

Unless you post 20+ times a day your ideas will get made fun of. A downfall of this site.

I like the idea but I couldn't do it. My hand would get sweaty I think if I wore them through a whole game.
False. Proof: Clones21 and clonedude.

It just wasn't that good of an idea.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL

False. CycloneErik could have made this suggestion and I still wouldn't have agreed with it. For 3 reasons.

1) I hate wearing gloves inside.
2) 99% of the other fans inside wouldn't want to buy gloves for this, let alone wear them indoors.
3) the muffled sound it makes.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron