Shout out to Ejim

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Guy was a beast last night. Probably won the game for us with his play overall. Has been spectacular the last few games. Puts on his hard hat and goes to work.

STUD.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Guy was a beast last night. Probably won the game for us with his play overall. Has been spectacular the last few games. Puts on his hard hat and goes to work.

STUD.

Last night? The guy has been an absolute beast all season.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
His development has been awesome! He is an all around player besides is dribbling, which has improved immensely.

ISUagger

Jan 31, 2012
Ames
I said he would be a beast after the end of our last season, but I had no idea that he would be our MVP. Mel is the man.

BringBackJohnny

Feb 11, 2009
Ames
In his first year he was easily the 2nd best thing next to DG. The guy will never be a show stopper visually but the box scores don't lie. The guy had so amazing offensive rebounds last night to keep us going.

He's like Rodman mixed with the classiness of The Admiral haha

ISU_phoria

Apr 10, 2006
Andover, MN
Among my favorites of all time. Reminds of Rhashon Clark - not in his game, but the fact that he'll be a four-year player, works his butt off every time on the floor and never looks to applaud himself.

Agree he is the team MVP so far and I love the way he goes about his business! A Great Cyclone!

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
In his first year he was easily the 2nd best thing next to DG. The guy will never be a show stopper visually but the box scores don't lie. The guy had so amazing offensive rebounds last night to keep us going.

He's like Rodman mixed with the classiness of The Admiral
haha

Bold nails it

azepp

Dec 9, 2009
Ankeny
Clyburn also deserves a huge shout out... he's taken a lot of flack around here when he's bringing the ball up the court, but the way he set up Niang for the easy bucket last night was awesome.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Clyburn also deserves a huge shout out... he's taken a lot of flack around here when he's bringing the ball up the court, but the way he set up Niang for the easy bucket last night was awesome.

Clyburn still scares the crap out of me when he is handling the ball, but kudos to him for making the biggest play when it mattered.

Trojbrown

Mar 23, 2012
West Des Moines, IA
Anyone else get really nervous when you see Ejim running to set a ball screen? Especially when he really leans in and lays in on someone. One of these days he'll get caught or even get hit with a Technical. That's one thing he should work on. When WV made their run and he layed out that guy, that could have easily been a foul on us and we probably dont' win that game and Ejim fouls out even earlier...just makes me worried is all.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Anyone else get really nervous when you see Ejim running to set a ball screen? Especially when he really leans in and lays in on someone. One of these days he'll get caught or even get hit with a Technical. That's one thing he should work on. When WV made their run and he layed out that guy, that could have easily been a foul on us and we probably dont' win that game and Ejim fouls out even earlier...just makes me worried is all.

He does it nearly every time and has for as long as I can remember. Later in the game he leaned hard for contact and the guy went around him without a touch and it looked quite funny...busted.

I'm stunned that he isn't called more on it. Maybe because he's almost never moving his feet.