***Official Iowa State vs. Kansas Game(day) Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
K

KFitzy87

6pm CT.

On ESPNU (Announced by Mark Neely and Matt Doherty), not on cyclones.tv.

Also should be on firstrowsports.eu if you're looking for a stream!

Let's get a big win in Lawrence to start off the conference season! GO CYCLONES!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KFitzy87

Like this post to inform me that you are disappointed I posted this 3 seconds early.

D

DistrictCyclone

:jiggy: :jiggy: :jiggy: :jiggy: :jiggy:

This is my 2nd most favorite day of the year. The first is when we play KU at home.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
On ESPNU, not on cyclones.tv.

Also should be on firstrowsports.eu if you're looking for a stream!

Let's get a big win in Lawrence to start off the conference season! GO CYCLONES!!!

This is both your official reprimand for posting a minute early, and congratulations for beating out the usual suspects who get to steal all the credits in these threads. :smile:

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
This is both your official reprimand for posting a minute early, and congratulations for beating out the usual suspects who get to steal all the credits in these threads. :smile:

He did a good job of providing important information in the post, too, except the GAME TIME GODDAMNIT

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
I'm gonna call it now... it is 4:15am (EST)... we're gonna shock both our fanbases and win by 11!

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
What's so shocking about the number 11?

the-shocker-logo-primary.jpg

Last edited:

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
I'm so pumped... Haven't had the chance to see any games besides the Drake one on Cyclones.TV

Kansas is a beatable team - minimize the TOs and we can hang around in this one

can gain a ton of confidence and momentum with a strong performance today, here's to hoping they start conference play off right.

abcguyks

Apr 11, 2006
Olathe
KU fans don't appear to be worried at all. There is only one thread I could find about tonight's game on their Scout BB forum (phog.net) while there is at least three about how the games they aren't playing against Mssouri this year.

BringBackJohnny

Feb 11, 2009
Ames
Need to pop um in the mouth a couple times early to let them know this wont be easy. KU is a good team but they are at their best when front running. Keep this thing close and ISU will have a punchers chance at the end.

As stated 1,000,000 times by now ball secruity is vital tonight.

If ISU wins either McGee, Will, or Percy is going off for rediculious points tonight

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Need to pop um in the mouth a couple times early to let them know this wont be easy. KU is a good team but they are at their best when front running. Keep this thing close and ISU will have a punchers chance at the end.

As stated 1,000,000 times by now ball secruity is vital tonight.

If ISU wins either McGee, Will, or Percy is going off for rediculious points tonight

If I had to guess I would go with McGee at like 8 of 11 from 3.

*Bold prediction: I predict that McGee will block Withey tonight but they won't give him the block and will instead call it a steal (less likely) or a foul (more likely).

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Flat out, we need to be point with our three point shooting. We have been much worse this season overall than last season shooting the 3, with the crowd screaming and them having an atmosphere they have yet to see this season. I hope we don't choke and chuck bricks all game. Melvin and Booker need to stay out of foul trouble.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Kansas might as well stay in the locker room. They are gonna get embarrassed.