Big 12 Power Rankings

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
F that. We beat KU twice and we will be in a pretty spot for 1st. Time for the blue bird to fall from the top once and for all. This 8 years in a row thing is bull **** and needs to stop. CYCLONE POWER!

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
F that. We beat KU twice and we will be in a pretty spot for 1st. Time for the blue bird to fall from the top once and for all. This 8 years in a row thing is bull **** and needs to stop. CYCLONE POWER!

The way we've played so far, I'd be surprised if we could beat the Blue Demons of DePaul, much less the Blue Birds of KU.

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
They'll be #1 until proven otherwise. It hurts me to say that.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Still wouldn't make sense to be surprised we would beat DePaul. We haven't played great so far, but this team has not even come close to embarrassing themselves yet this season.

Hey it wasn't easy finding a team with "Blue" in their mascot.

My point is this team cannot play defense. You've got to be able to lock a team down for a possession or two at the end of the game to get Ws in this league. I think we're going to see some heartbreaking losses this year. I'm hopeful we can put it together like last year and make a good run through the conference, but that hope comes from the knowledge that CFH is our coach-- it certainly doesn't come from watching other team's PGs dribble unmolested through the paint for layups.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron