Jayhawks Torture Turkey

JWIL4CY

Nov 17, 2010
Urbandale
The weird thing is this wasn't just some kegger, but a formal dinner party. Apparently formal parties are a little different in Kansas.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
This sounds of a precursor of much more serious things to come for these guys. If they can do that to a turkey, what's next?

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Disgusting. Im glad someone from the band stepped up and then they quit early to call the cops. Takes some stones to do whats right sometimes.

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
everybody that knows anything about KU knows that particular frat does some weird things. I was a ISU Beta and I knew a bunch of KU Betas and the stories they told me were off the charts. I'll just say when I saw the headline I figured it would be the Betas down there. Alarming but not surprising for anybody that knows anything about those martians.

stevefrench

Aug 7, 2011
seriously though, who is running a turkey rental business? and how many of those turkeys are being "rented" for some adult alone time???

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
seriously though, who is running a turkey rental business? and how many of those turkeys are being "rented" for some adult alone time???
Open-uri20120513-7-8ub3hn.gif

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
Fratboys. The gift that keeps on giving. Good thing someone intervened before they started f***ing it to death.

god your such a turd. Just because no frat wanted you doesn't give you the right to make fun of them. You were totally the guy that would show up to a frat party in high tops, jean shorts and a high school football t-shirt, nobody would talk to you, so you went back to your dorm, fired up world of warcraft or sims and developed a complex about frats.

stevefrench

Aug 7, 2011
Fratboys. The gift that keeps on giving. Good thing someone intervened before they started f***ing it to death.

and here's a prime example of a petulant loser who likely spent friday nights in college in front of the library fighting the other virgins with foam swords.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
god your such a turd. Just because no frat wanted you doesn't give you the right to make fun of them. You were totally the guy that would show up to a frat party in high tops, jean shorts and a high school football t-shirt, nobody would talk to you, so you went back to your dorm, fired up world of warcraft or sims and developed a complex about frats.

Actually I spent ages 18-22 defending my country. I was in a fraternity; it's called 6th Marine Regiment. Never lived in a dorm or tried to get into a frat on campus though.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota

You got pwn3d son. I make fun of frats, because, well, it pisses frat guys like you off. Most guys don't care. The ones who get all defensive and rump soar are the ones that make it fun.

And I never showed up to a frat party. Know why? Cuz I don't want to **** a turkey.

Actually I spent ages 18-22 defending my country. I was in a fraternity; it's called 6th Marine Regiment. Never lived in a dorm or tried to get into a frat on campus though.

Reactions: ajk4st8