Great deal on Iowa State @ Kansas MBB tickets

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011
I got this note from a Kansas ticket office member.

We are currently running an on line only special promotion that allows purchasers 2 tickets for $50.00 ($3 per ticket handling fee). This is something that we rarely do but since our students will not be back to campus for this game, we are going to have to get some extra help from the public. It’s a pretty good deal as GA tickets usually run $50.00 per ticket.

Anyway, if you know of anyone interested or if you are able to publicize on your web site, the link and promo code information are below.

University of Kansas | Online Ticket Office | Promotions

Promo Code: STKSTF12

$25 bucks a ticket to Phog Allen? Great deal!!

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
This is a really good deal and if you have never experienced a game at Phog Allen, it is highly recommended.

That said, I do find it humorous that KU is actively seeking CycloneFanatic/Iowa State fans cash to support their department... first with the football bus trip and now this. Gotta pay Mangino and Gill somehow.

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
Thanks for the post. Tickets purchased. There's a good chance I'll fall into some tickets thanks to a KU season ticket holder who lives in St. Louis and can't come to many of the games during the week, but if that doesn't work out now I'm set.

And if the tickets do fall into my lap, there will be two for sale!

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
If it were a Saturday game I'd be all over this but that explains why they are running a special for it.

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
Going with my sister. I've always wanted to see the Allen "Phog" Fieldhouse, regardless. Seeing Iowa State play a game there is just a bonus! Excited

greatshu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2007
KS
Damn it! I paid 80 for reserved seats. Come on down to Larryville and watch Cloners kick their *****.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron