***Official ISU vs Nebraska-Omaha Game Day Thread***

pdxclone

Feb 7, 2007
Metropolis of Ames
This game should be just what the doctor ordered ... a chance to show improvement in limiting turnovers and getting good shots by moving the basketball. Rebound margin should be double digits.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
I am happy we have almost a month off after this. So far the games have been really boring.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
If any students want to go to this pm me, I'll give my ticket for the $2 dollar fee. I can't make it.

H

Hugs4ISU

This game scares me. UNO is legit.

:jimlad:

No need to pick on Nebraska-Omaha. They were division-II just last year, and should still be division-II. But the UNO AD wanted to be the one to succeed Tom Osborn as AD at UNL, saw a limited amount of time to impress people, and took UNO to division-I before they were ready. If you think it was a bad thing for BVDV to axe ISU baseball, the UNO AD axed the football program right before what would have been the program's 100th year, and axed the wrestling program right after they won a championship, both with no warning whatsoever, just so they'd be a better fit with a division-I conference.

andymhallman

Nov 28, 2012
Fairfield, Iowa
If you think it was a bad thing for BVDV to axe ISU baseball...

Speaking of the baseball program, do you think there's a chance we'll get it back considering we've added 4,000 to 5,000 students in the past five years? Isn't that going to translate into more money for the university?

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Speaking of the baseball program, do you think there's a chance we'll get it back considering we've added 4,000 to 5,000 students in the past five years? Isn't that going to translate into more money for the university?

No

ISUBaseball.jpg

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
Randy Peterson@RandyPete Niang and Gibson starting for #Cyclones for Ejim and Booker

Cyclone Basketball@CycloneMBB Percy Gibson getting his 7th career start and Georges Niang receiving his first career start tonight. #cyclones

Interesting.

Last edited: