Fred Hoiberg is an average coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hugs4ISU

Way above average recruiter, definitely, to be able to get such good players to come here. (Fact is, our history isn't THAT good) But he is average at best at coaching. Until that changes (perhaps with more experience), he will get out-coached a lot.

Cyclonic1

Aug 7, 2012
Sun City, AZ
Way above average recruiter, definitely, to be able to get such good players to come here. (Fact is, our history isn't THAT good) But he is average at best at coaching. Until that changes (perhaps with more experience), he will get out-coached a lot.

So that is the cause of tonight's debacle?

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
lol, nothing like a good meltdown. And the game isn't even over.

This is the first time I've seen this team play all year and honestly, I don't think it has as much to do with coaching as we have a mediocre team this year. Watching this game, it's plain and simple, we make too many turnovers, we can't catch a pass and we aren't very good at shooting.

Stumpy

Apr 10, 2006
Tucson, AZ
Hugs4ISU after Hindenburg disaster: "Air travel is below average. Stay on the ground."

Hugs4ISU after Walking Dead Season II
: "This show is below average. Cancel it."

Hugs4ISU's mom after giving birth: "This baby is below average. Tie my tubes while you're down there."

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I was actually going to suggest this to Clones21 for his meltdown thread, but now I'm going to have to go with "Are We a Football School Now?"

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Hugs4ISU after Hindenburg disaster: "Air travel is below average. Stay on the ground."

Hugs4ISU after Walking Dead Season II
: "This show is below average. Cancel it."

Hugs4ISU's mom after giving birth: "This baby is below average. Tie my tubes while you're down there."

Too bad he was the first born.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron