Black and White

Wings

Oct 7, 2012
Creston
I talked with a co worker who is a hawkeye fan..and he said, "We don't have any good players such as any Black players on Iowa...and they are better BB players."

I really got to thinking...are black atheletes better at basketball overall? Is he right?

He said we should win by 8.

Wings

Oct 7, 2012
Creston
I talked with a co worker who is a hawkeye fan..and he said, "We don't have any good players such as any Black players on Iowa...and they are better BB players."

I really got to thinking...are black atheletes better at basketball overall? Is he right?

He said we should win by 8.

...and by the way..I'm not predudious (sp)...and he is white...I am white.

Ry4Cy

Nov 4, 2010
Ankeny
If you can't make that observation by yourself then there is no helping you.

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
I think it depends. Honestly, theres no reason that a white person can't be just as good as a black person. However, how many white pro athletes are there in basketball? Not many, so theres your answer.

ZachsterPoke

Jan 4, 2010
Now guys, let's not be predudious against him now...

Is the jimlad really necessary?

cyclonez7

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
It is interesting that lately Iowa brings in more white guys, whereas ISU brings in more African American players. Not racist just an observation.

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
A lot of black athletes get into sports to get out of where they are from. They are very motivated and use that motivation to hone their skills.

(This always isn't always necessarily black people or athletes. See Eminem.)

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
It is interesting that lately Iowa brings in more white guys, whereas ISU brings in more African American players. Not racist just an observation.

It's really not that interesting that a team full of players from Iowa is white, and a team full of players not from Iowa is not...

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
My translation of the OP: "I needed something stupid to post. My life was vaguely incomplete. It still is, but now I've said something stupid."

I bet he waited all week to drop this deep thought bomb on us.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron