Announcement is here: It's Mediacom

ISU_phoria

Apr 10, 2006
Andover, MN
As an "out of stater", I'm bummed personally, since I won't have access to this channel. But for the school, this is yet another good step in continuing our trend in becoming the dominant school in the state and keeping up with the competition.

The Announcement wasn't too clear (to me) - will the online version still be available for folks like me?

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
As an "out of stater", I'm bummed personally, since I won't have access to this channel. But for the school, this is yet another good step in continuing our trend in becoming the dominant school in the state and keeping up with the competition.

The Announcement wasn't too clear (to me) - will the online version still be available for folks like me?
Yes.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
Good for ISU but bad for anyone outside the state of Iowa. How about Comcast?

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des
Well, it's better than nothing. At least Mediacom is finally providing some return for me after all these years of using them SOLELY because their internet is superior.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
HD? What tier/package? And when does it start?

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Many will hate it because it's Mediacom but imo it's a huge step forward. No it's not national but you still have access to everything online including live streaming. If they went with FSN or ESPN that would likely not be possible and you would be even more ****** especially if your provider wouldn't offer the channel.

If I stay in the area I will be getting Mediacom because of this deal, I wouldn't have said that an hour ago.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
So there is no way for people on anything other than Mediacom to get this channel? I sure wish it was in the SportsPack for DirecTV.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron