Monday, December 3rd - Date Ideas

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BloodyBuddy

Mar 13, 2012
Trying to find something cool to do on Monday December 3rd for an anniversary date with the wife.

I swear there is nothing going on on Monday nights in DSM.

Any Ideas?

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Apple picking. Perfect date idea. The hunt for apples on December 3rd will make it it even more of an adventure.

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia
Trying to find something cool to do on Monday December 3rd for an anniversary date with the wife.

I swear there is nothing going on on Monday nights in DSM.

Any Ideas?

If you can cook..........make her a really nice meal. Beef Tenderloin / Lobster, ect..........she will appreciate that more than taking her to a nice resturant and you will save some $. Then rent her favorite chick flick and tell her you would rather watch this than Monday Night Football.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
If you can cook..........make her a really nice meal. Beef Tenderloin / Lobster, ect..........she will appreciate that more than taking her to a nice resturant and you will save some $. Then rent her favorite chick flick and tell her you would rather watch this than Monday Night Football.

I imagine this is how this guy gets the end of his username. Well done, sir.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Does she like Christmas lights? If she does, driving around looking at them is money.

Senolcyc

Apr 20, 2010
Any place with good margaritas. These are charted waters. Follow the chart.