Is this an NCAA Tourney Team?

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
This is how basketball works. You just don't throw in three guys with two other guys that never really played together before and win at this level versus decent competition. It takes time. You can't make judgements now. These games really don't mean much.

MilehighClone

Sep 14, 2007
We are not a team yet, just a bunch of individuals looking for stats. Fred will get them to accept roles that will win games or some guys will see their minutes diminish. I'll be glad when we won't have to depend on so many transfers....

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
We are not a team yet, just a bunch of individuals looking for stats. Fred will get them to accept roles that will win games or some guys will see their minutes diminish. I'll be glad when we won't have to depend on so many transfers....

I agree. Last season, it seemed to be conference play when our team truely woke up and played to their potential. They just need more games to truely know how their teamates play and react. We shall see.

CyCy

Nov 7, 2006
Tim Floyd always had a goal of making more free throws than the opponent shoots. In the past 2 games our opponents have done that to us by a huge margin. They have made 51, we have shot 30.

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
I think you are an idiot troll and look for trouble. It's clear you are much happier in Cyclone defeat than during the wins. Without drama you are lost.

I think you should go away - forever.

You asked.

I think you should go back to taking pictures and not making much money.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
In my predictions I had us as a bubble team...still think that...would have helped to win 1 in vegas.

BYU and Iowa are almost must wins because we need to get some good non-conf wins to help the resume...just missed on two big ones

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
Too early to tell. We didn't have an identity last year until non-cons were almost over. I think they have some good pieces, but they might not fit together as well as last year's did.

Help Support Us

Become a patron