WV

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
I agree. I have quickly learned to dispise them. Absolutely classless.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
Yeah, with all the head shots they tried to get on Sam, and then trying to sneak in ripping Sam's head off, great job in trying to make this a rivalry.

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
Yeah **** them, my new least favorite Big Twelve team classless total classless ********!!

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
I was afraid I was the only one that thought they were a bunch of jerks lead by Tavon Austin - what a tool. Someday his stunt of standing in the end zone and faking running and then taking a knee at the last moment will catch up with him because someone will be glad to take the penalty and smack him - what an a-hole.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Even their assistant/water boys on the sidelines were acting like douches. Particularly the guy by himself in the yellow sweatshirt with the huge logo on it.

BuzzBuzzBuzz

Dec 1, 2007
AMES
I was equally disappointed with the WVU players behavior. I suspect that attitude is a Big East holdover and we'll see more appropriate visiting team behavior in the future.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Gotta agree here. Lots of unearned cockiness and douchebaggery out on the field today from WVU. I think I saw Geno run through our team taunting them going into halftime as well.

leroycyclone

Jan 2, 2010
Boulder, CO
I was afraid I was the only one that thought they were a bunch of jerks lead by Tavon Austin - what a tool. Someday his stunt of standing in the end zone and faking running and then taking a knee at the last moment will catch up with him because someone will be glad to take the penalty and smack him - what an a-hole.

The announcers were not pleased with the late face mask prank. It didn't go unnoticed. WVU had 11 penalties. That won't go unnoticed. They didn't do their team or their program any favors. WVU didn't perform admirably in their inaugural Big 12 season.

BuzzBuzzBuzz

Dec 1, 2007
AMES
The announcers were not pleased with the late face mask prank. It didn't go unnoticed. WVU had 11 penalties. That won't go unnoticed. They didn't do their team or their program any favors. WVU didn't perform admirably in their inaugural Big 12 season.

On a positive note, I'm pleased their fans on the scout site were equally disappointed. Good to know their fans demand better behavior!

M3MEPLEASE

Sep 4, 2009
If anyone watched them beat Texas earlier this season, they acted like they had just won the NC showboating all over the field, especially Geno Smith. Was great watching them reel off 5 straight losses following that and plummeting from the 4th or 5th ranked team to unranked.

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
Aside from the blatant facemask on Richardson I thought it was a great game. Even after the player committed that penalty his teammates were giving him an earful. I watched the game on tv so I can only speak for what I saw on the broadcast, but I saw a "desperate" WVU team rather than a "darkhorse big 12 champ". I love the passion that Rhoads vs Holgerson had- similar sideline personalities that should lead to some entertaining games.

Side note: I want the Vikings to draft Tavon Austin- that guy is Percy Harvin 2.0

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Didn't like the helmet to helmet that horne took either with no call.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
They can keep the riot bowl trophy... no sense wanting to be linked to that foolishness. Also, isu better figure out that halftime cross-field exit procedure.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
They can keep the riot bowl trophy... no sense wanting to be linked to that foolishness. Also, isu better figure out that halftime cross-field exit procedure.

Why don't the teams trade sidelines for next season? ISU can be on the press box side.