****Official Iowa State vs Cincinnati in Vegas Gameday Thread****

cyclonefan1983

Feb 12, 2009
I am just as pumped for this then the football game....

A win would be huge anyway you see it....

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
I am a basketball guy first so that means I am way more excited for this game than the football game. I am excited for the football game too. I just love Iowa State basketball that much. Let's go Cyclones!!!

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
What a Day for the ISU Athletics, How awesome is it to have roughly strait 6 hours of ISU sports on a Friday?

Also for those who are home right now and missed it earlier this week ESPNU is replaying ISU all access at 9AM. (right now)

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Just curious--does anybody have Cincy's starting lineup? The DMR doesn't do that any longer, and when I looked on cyclones.com, the "notes" page only listed our starting five and stats, so I'm kinda curious. I miss being able to see that. Thanks in advance. :biggrin:

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
Just curious--does anybody have Cincy's starting lineup? The DMR doesn't do that any longer, and when I looked on cyclones.com, the "notes" page only listed our starting five and stats, so I'm kinda curious. I miss being able to see that. Thanks in advance. :biggrin:

The last game it was Jackson, Kilpatrick, Mbodj, Parker and Wright. I think these are their usual starters. Basically 3 guards, a forward and a center.

clonerules

Apr 11, 2006
It is on CBSSN. Not sure of the channel for mediacon....anyone have an idea what radio station will be carrying the game? Will be at the football game and not sure which stations will be carrying what?? TIA GO CYCLONES!!!

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009
Agree. I am probably the most passionate Iowa State Men's hoop
fan around! Hope we can pull off an upset tonight against the Bearcats. It's on Channel 613 on Direct TV in case anyone is wondering..

I am a basketball guy first so that means I am way more excited for this game than the football game. I am excited for the football game too. I just love Iowa State basketball that much. Let's go Cyclones!!!

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
Does anyone know if the channel will become available once the game comes closer on DirecTV? Or do I need the sports pack?

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
Got the dvr ready for the first half. No way the football game ends before that bball game starts. Fine by me, no halftime.