Another sell out for WVU?

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
So last minute just decided to try and go to this game with my dad as I will be in town (Des Moines) for the holidays. I went to stub hub and theres only ~50 tickets left there, and theres not much availability of cyclones.com, so is this game going to be "sold out?" I honestly was expecting attendance to be kinda low given the holidays and all but cyclone nation just keeps on surprising! With that said, if anyone has good seats (2 of them) message me! Have a great Turkey day!

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
So last minute just decided to try and go to this game with my dad as I will be in town (Des Moines) for the holidays. I went to stub hub and theres only ~50 tickets left there, and theres not much availability of cyclones.com, so is this game going to be "sold out?" I honestly was expecting attendance to be kinda low given the holidays and all but cyclone nation just keeps on surprising! With that said, if anyone has good seats (2 of them) message me! Have a great Turkey day!

I have two hillside tickets for sale. $10 each. PM me.

You consider hillside tickets, 'good'???

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
Students wont all be there.

Unfortunately that's true. I'm a student and it seems very few will be there. A lot of them I know live out of state and won't be coming back, are traveling over break, or have family events that day.

Boxerdaddy

Oct 19, 2009
Beaverdale, IA
Unfortunately that's true. I'm a student and it seems very few will be there. A lot of them I know live out of state and won't be coming back, are traveling over break, or have family events that day.
Cyclones are your new family. Get your priorities straight son and see you there. :yes:

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky

I think it'll be a decent turnout. I know quite a few coming back for the game. Some are coming back tonight, or early tomorrow.

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
I'm willing to bet the SS will be full. Too big of a game for the students who go every week to miss it.

Boxerdaddy

Oct 19, 2009
Beaverdale, IA
I think this game has been circled on a lot of calendars since the schedule came out. While I don't think the attendance will be as high as the other games I do believe it will be 52k plus. That is outstanding. All games were over 50k last year...this year we have a chance to take them all over 54k (I think...does anyone have all of the attendance figures for this year?)....ridiculous!

Stumpy

Apr 10, 2006
Tucson, AZ
I think this game has been circled on a lot of calendars since the schedule came out. While I don't think the attendance will be as high as the other games I do believe it will be 52k plus. That is outstanding. All games were over 50k last year...this year we have a chance to take them all over 54k (I think...does anyone have all of the attendance figures for this year?)....ridiculous!

Lowest was Texas Tech at 54,149. Averaging 55,521, which is just ridiculous.

Tulsa 54,931
Western Illinois 55,783
Texas Tech 54,149
Kansas State 56,800
Baylor 54,877
Oklahoma 56,585

Skidoosh

May 27, 2012
A lot of people last year for the OSU game said the students wouldnt show up. I think you will be surprised how many students will be in attendance tomorrow. I expect close to a full house.

SLCyclone

Apr 4, 2006
You consider hillside tickets, 'good'???
No, I don't consider hillside as good tickets. That is why I didn't PM him. I just stated I had two hillside tickets. I didn't think it was worth starting a new thread.

Last edited:

gwoodclone

Jul 11, 2007
I'm coming up with my dad tomorrow morning, coming back home tomorrow night, going to a family dinner Saturday night, and then coming back to Ames again Sunday. Dad is going to try to get in with my sister's student ticket :laugh:

Would be awesome to see it close to a sellout.