New member...

COMOcyclone

Nov 21, 2012
...Always a Cyclone fan, born in Storm Lake and lived in Newell. Torn between Missouri - I live in Columbia - and the Cyclones.

Now that Missouri is in the SEC I no longer have that conflict.

I expect Iowa State to improve now with the new football facility and nice money coming in from the television contract. If you enclose your stadium I believe you will draw crowds as big or bigger than Missouri with the Tigers in over their heads in the SEC. Within the last month two recruits have decommitted, latest Ramirez out of Kansas City - Clones should be in contact with this guy - I think you have a chance to land him. I also noticed Tennessee has a linebacker commit out of Winter Garden Florida. With them firing their coach I wonder if he is in play for the Cyclones since he is from the same place as Richardson. Iowa State also has a chance to get some of the Texas recruits which Missouri will no longer recruit.

The offensive lineman Curtis out of Orlando is solid, looks like your facility upgrade is already paying off. When Missouri build their similar facility a few years ago it was a big boost to recruiting.

Good luck to the Cyclones, I thoroughly enjoyed the win over Kansas and I guarantee you Missouri wishes they had Richardson.

Apr 19, 2006
Welcome to the party JERK FACE, poo poo head! It's just your luck we were all giving out hugs and singing kumbaya around the campfire while passing around the peace pipe. Unfortunately for you happy and I mean happy hour is over. You are such a stinkyfartfacegopherhole! Good night!

InCytful

Jun 11, 2010
Omaha, NE
...Always a Cyclone fan, born in Storm Lake and lived in Newell. Torn between Missouri - I live in Columbia - and the Cyclones.

Now that Missouri is in the SEC I no longer have that conflict.

I expect Iowa State to improve now with the new football facility and nice money coming in from the television contract. If you enclose your stadium I believe you will draw crowds as big or bigger than Missouri with the Tigers in over their heads in the SEC. Within the last month two recruits have decommitted, latest Ramirez out of Kansas City - Clones should be in contact with this guy - I think you have a chance to land him. I also noticed Tennessee has a linebacker commit out of Winter Garden Florida. With them firing their coach I wonder if he is in play for the Cyclones since he is from the same place as Richardson. Iowa State also has a chance to get some of the Texas recruits which Missouri will no longer recruit.

The offensive lineman Curtis out of Orlando is solid, looks like your facility upgrade is already paying off. When Missouri build their similar facility a few years ago it was a big boost to recruiting.

Good luck to the Cyclones, I thoroughly enjoyed the win over Kansas and I guarantee you Missouri wishes they had Richardson.

As much as I don't like him, keeping Pinkel around for a long time has kept Missouri recruiting consistent. I tend to believe that he is a bad coach but a good recruiter. Never liked how he whined after Mac's last game at ISU and thought he treated Brad Smith poorly, but he did recruit some good players. They would not have fared much better this season in the Big XII than in the SEC, though for different reasons. Pinkel maybe nearing the end of his run?

InCytful

Jun 11, 2010
Omaha, NE
Meh, I let that slide. Just skeptical given the wording of the post. Seems like a good time to get trolled by a WVU fan.

No. He seems like a legit Mizzou fan to me, though he isn't happy enough for KU losing. Many of them may have SEC remorse now that the season has not gone to plan.

InCytful

Jun 11, 2010
Omaha, NE
I did just drive past Storm Lake on Hwy 71 today on my way to my parents for Thanksgiving. A few days in Iowa before heading to the Jack for ISU game. Hopefully Richardson shows more of that stuff the OP said Mizzou would love to have...

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
I expect Iowa State to improve now with the new football facility and nice money coming in from the television contract. If you enclose your stadium I believe you will draw crowds as big or bigger than Missouri with the Tigers in over their heads in the SEC. Within the last month two recruits have decommitted, latest Ramirez out of Kansas City - Clones should be in contact with this guy - I think you have a chance to land him.
Welcome. Yes, when we enclose our stadium, things will be rolling.

Ramirez may be looking to go to the same program as teammate Jamone Boyd, a 4-star DE. That will probably be KSU.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Welcome. Yes, when we enclose our stadium, things will be rolling.

Ramirez may be looking to go to the same program as teammate Jamone Boyd, a 4-star DE. That will probably be KSU.

We are f a m i l y. I agree, when referring to ISU, Cyclones, etc. a real Cyclone fan would use the terms "we" and "us" and "our", etc because we automatically associate ourselves with anything in the Cyclone family.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
I've got one question for you COMO, just one. And that is...R U TUFF AS RAIN???

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron