I like when you like me...

Topshelf

Jan 31, 2007
Ames, IA
I really enjoy the new "like" feature on the updated Cyclone Fanatic. It makes me feel good when I check Cyclone Fanatic and I have a new notification telling me someone liked what I wrote. Makes me feel like my hours of Cyclone Fanatic reading has paid off when somebody likes what I post.

Thanks to those who have liked me, hopefully I have returned the favor at some point in your life, if not, maybe soon....

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and has the opportunity to be liked at some point...

Reactions: ISUAgronomist

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Clearly begging for likes therefore,

negged.gif

K

KFitzy87

This is what nallen accuses me of, except I don't do it this blatantly!

Topshelf

Jan 31, 2007
Ames, IA
Hey, just being honest, I like the new feature. I also think a dislike would be good but maybe the Cyclone fanbase just needs positives....

K

KFitzy87

If you have received more likes than you have given, you're a terrible person on the inside

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
i will admit, i compare my # of likes to all you guys

Pfft, most people would have as many likes as you if they posted 800 times a day. :wink:

It's all about likes to posts ratio. Saying over likes is kind of like saying Total Defense is the most important defensive stat. You sound ignorant.#educate.

D

DistrictCyclone

I'm going to go unlike all of the clone cones posts I've liked.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
It's all about likes to posts ratio. Saying over likes is kind of like saying Total Defense is the most important defensive stat. You sound ignorant.#educate.

We are just two peas in one pod.

K

KFitzy87

Likes Given: 1505

I'm easily the most charitable poster on this board

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron