NFL: First trip to Arrowhead this weekend.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
I went to a game last year at Arrowhead, and it seemed like it was hell trying to get out of the parking after the game.

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
What a bunch of b!tcherz.

Arrowhead is an amazing stadium. You're never going to forget the first time you walk from the outside concourse into the actual field part of the stadium. It's like the football heavens opening up before you.

Have a great time!

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
security is tight getting in so make sure to allow extra time to get into the stadium.

parking is $27 and not very many porta potties.

traffic wasn't bad last week getting in or out as most people left before the start of the 4th.

flander1649

Apr 20, 2006
Kansas City
Visit site
have fun you won't be getting the real Arrowhead experience when the Chiefs are good it is an amazing environment. I would go in a little early to see the hall of honor they did. Arrowhead is an awesome stadium I did the sea of red tour a month ago it was unreal.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
What a bunch of b!tcherz.

Arrowhead is an amazing stadium. You're never going to forget the first time you walk from the outside concourse into the actual field part of the stadium. It's like the football heavens opening up before you.

Have a great time!

I love me some Arrowhead. But my God, I am ashamed to like a team that poor. They are worse off than the Hawkeyes.

jakecovo21

Nov 9, 2009
Waukee, IA
I am going to the game as well, The fiance is a broncos fan. I dont like the Chiefs or the Broncos, but just going for the tailgate and game! Chiefs games are pretty fun even though they suck. Check us out at Gate C tailgating.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Not a Chiefs fan but have been to many, many games at Arrowhead. Most years its a great atmosphere but with how bad they are this year, its been a little off. I went to the Raiders game a few weeks ago most people were in the parking lots right after half time and there was a massive ***** fest about how bad they suck but it was still a good time. Maybe because, like I said, I'm not a Chiefs fan!

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
I will be there as well.... Im a Chiefs fan, but im starting to like the Donkies... I like John Fox as a Coach, and cant hate Manning... What is the weather suppose to be for the game?

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
I was going to say drink alot if you were a Chiefs fan. As said before usually great atmosphere for tailgating and game, going to be not quite the same with their season now.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
have fun you won't be getting the real Arrowhead experience when the Chiefs are good it is an amazing environment. I would go in a little early to see the hall of honor they did. Arrowhead is an awesome stadium I did the sea of red tour a month ago it was unreal.

Did you forget the :jimlad: for the bolded part?

Hahahaha

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
security is tight getting in so make sure to allow extra time to get into the stadium.

parking is $27 and not very many porta potties.

traffic wasn't bad last week getting in or out as most people left before the start of the 4th.
There's parking across the street along the Blue Ridge Cutoff. When I was in KC back in September for the Chargers-Chiefs game, I parked in the ITT Institute parking lot for $15.

I would get there no later than 10 a.m. When I went, I pulled off of I-70 at 10:30. Didn't get to my seats until 11:15 or 11:30.

View attachment 16496

MissouriCyclone

Jul 24, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
Last week there were reports of no lines at the gates for parking. KC is really, REALLY down on this team. I would be there early for parking, but don't assume it's going to jam packed. Hell, they sold tickets for $6 against Cinci last week.