Holiday Bowl rep will be in attendance vs WVU

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
Big game for the CPR's program. Playing for the chance of 8 wins and arguably the best bowl in ISU history. This is certainly a game we need to pack the Jack.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Alright, I have Friday off, you people that have to work just buy me a plane ticket in, give me a game ticket, and I'll represent.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Lord have mercy on our souls if we get the Holiday Bowl vs. USC....

that would be the best case...Lots of people would be watching because its USC...would be great for ISU to play against the preseason number 1 team and to play against Barkley/Lee/Woods. Defense would get a good workout.

Plus lots of people like Jantz, Horne, Irving, etc. would get to play in their home state and recruiting in California would get a little better due to the exposure....

ISU played against teams better than USC, can't be afraid of them if it happens..

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
that would be the best case...Lots of people would be watching because its USC...would be great for ISU to play against the preseason number 1 team and to play against Barkley/Lee/Woods. Defense would get a good workout.

Plus lots of people like Jantz, Horne, Irving, etc. would get to play in their home state and recruiting in California would get a little better due to the exposure....

ISU played against teams better than USC, can't be afraid of them if it happens..

While I agree it would be a huge opportunity to play such a storied program like USC, history tells me that ISU tends to struggle greatly with teams that are much more athletic than we are.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron