42°00'50"N 93°
3 Stars***
All CAPS
And most importantly... "DAY OF THE EVENT!!!"

images

Last edited:

sp8815

Apr 10, 2006
Too much fear of this game. KU is one dimensional. D shuts them down, O gets it going against lesser athletes than we played the last 2, and we win by 14+. Go Clones.

Skidoosh

May 27, 2012
Hypothetical. But Kansas tends to get fiesty in the 4th quarter and kick back the most (if they are losing). Do you think CPR will run up the score early if we can? Or do we see some 2nd string action to keep the 1st strings healthy and ready?

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Hypothetical. But Kansas tends to get fiesty in the 4th quarter and kick back the most (if they are losing). Do you think CPR will run up the score early if we can? Or do we see some 2nd string action to keep the 1st strings healthy and ready?

This will be a close game throughout. Kansas plays people tough, then finds a way to lose. I'd be shocked if we won by more than 4 points.

In your hypothetical scenario, you play to win this week. You don't rest people and take your foot off the gas. That's a recipe for complacency and disaster. If we did that sort of thing, we'd get the loss we deserved.

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
This will be a close game throughout. Kansas plays people tough, then finds a way to lose. I'd be shocked if we won by more than 4 points.

In your hypothetical scenario, you play to win this week. You don't rest people and take your foot off the gas. That's a recipe for complacency and disaster. If we did that sort of thing, we'd get the loss we deserved.

Agreed. Three games left in the season. No time for rest. One of my fave parts of this movie is at the end of the clip. Just what ISU should do today, "run it up, leave no doubt!"

Leave No Doubt - YouTube

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
I'm leaving around noon, heading south, and looking forward to a Cyclone victory! I don't have tickets, what's the best route to get into the visitor's section? Where are the scalpers at Memorial? Or easier to go to the ticket office and shell out the face value?

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
I'm leaving around noon, heading south, and looking forward to a Cyclone victory! I don't have tickets, what's the best route to get into the visitor's section? Where are the scalpers at Memorial? Or easier to go to the ticket office and shell out the face value?

No way you should pay face value and seats in/around the visitor section (or the entire stadium) will be plentiful.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron