Long Time Lurker

Status
Not open for further replies.

CYanocobalamin

Nov 8, 2012
First time poster here at Cyclonefanatic, look forward to reading some good information and posting when I think I need to. With that being said, GO CYCLONES!

Reactions: CLONECONES
D

DistrictCyclone

Lurker, eh? Does "tuff as rain" or the name Roger Sprague mean anything to you? Or CyBer? (This should be the official lurker test).

Last edited by a moderator:

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
First time poster here at Cyclonefanatic, look forward to reading some good information and posting when I think I need to. With that being said, GO CYCLONES!

I went the "posting all the [explitive] time" route.

welcome and enjoy CF

TheBentStick

Aug 15, 2012
Welcome, I'm relatively new myself. Your main goal should be to reach level 100 before Cycl1.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Be honest with us. It was the 'why do men hate throw pillows' thread that put you over the top, had to join to weigh in on this important topic, didn't you?

CYanocobalamin

Nov 8, 2012
Be honest with us. It was the 'why do men hate throw pillows' thread that put you over the top, had to join to weigh in on this important topic, didn't you?

Luckily my woman doesn't have many of these, I think she finds them as useless as I find cats.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006

no you're not. you're Cyber. Goodbye

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
so how many accounts does CyBer have now that got banned? 37?

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
What did CyBer do to get banned originally?

I don't remember all of the details but it was something like him going off into the deep end on another poster one night. Also I'm thinking the mods got tired of his antics.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Ok, have we had ANY new posters lately that aren't Cyber or trying to sell something?

you can always tell when Cyber registers a new account, because he always announces his arrival by sending Chris a picture of his wiener with a ribbon tied around it. The color of the ribbon changes depending on the time of year. Pink for Spring, green for Summer, orange for Fall, and white for Winter. Chris asked him to stop sending them, and he responded that he would, as soon as he runs out of ribbon. Unfortunately for Chris, judging from the pictures, a single roll is going to last him a long time.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.