Bo Williams

markshir

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I believe he's transferred here guys... no inside information, just took a look at his Facebook though which is on the Des Moines, Iowa network.

He's friends with Phillip Bates, Milan Moses, Kurtis Taylor, and Jason Scales from the Iowa State network, and that picture is on his profile so it's definitely him.

Two of the comments (in the last few days) on his wall from UF people say:

"hey... so how's iowa? i bet you're about to freeze your *** off. lol."

"hey Bo I hope you like things up in the cold....."

So basically, the point of this post is both that I'm a stalker but also that Bo Williams looks like he is going to be going to Iowa State if I had to guess.

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
I believe he's transferred here guys... no inside information, just took a look at his Facebook though which is on the Des Moines, Iowa network.

He's friends with Phillip Bates, Milan Moses, Kurtis Taylor, and Jason Scales from the Iowa State network, and that picture is on his profile so it's definitely him.

Two of the comments (in the last few days) on his wall from UF people say:

"hey... so how's iowa? i bet you're about to freeze your *** off. lol."

"hey Bo I hope you like things up in the cold....."

So basically, the point of this post is both that I'm a stalker but also that Bo Williams looks like he is going to be going to Iowa State if I had to guess.

Finally, we need some good news!

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
I thought it was confirmed last week that he was going to some Florida School. UCF or USF.

This would be great news if true. I had written him off.

markshir

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
It really doesn't look like he's in Florida right now, unless it's a conspiracy by someone who spent hours rigging a Facebook profile.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Me too. I'd love the speed in our backfield if it's true.

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
When do classes start up again? I don't see his name on the E-mail/Phone list for ISU. Wouldn't he show up there if he were registered for classes?

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
This would be fantastic news!!!

I don't remember, why is he transferring?

Because he was the backup running back and Tebow is getting all the running attention. The 5 spread formations they always run don't even allow for the starting RB to see the field much

Clone9

Nov 12, 2006
Boston, MA
Good, I was just hoping it wasn't either academics or off-the-field issues.

If we get him, he and A-Rob will provide some nice running at half-back for the next few years.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
When do classes start up again? I don't see his name on the E-mail/Phone list for ISU. Wouldn't he show up there if he were registered for classes?

Not necessarily...and the "update" on the directory is a bunch of crap...a kid moved out of the dorms during the middle of the semester and he's still listed as on our floor :confused:

markshir

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Also, don't they not put many athletes on there anyways? Complicating the fact is that I have no idea what his actual first name is.

markshir

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I'm 90% sure that Mandingo isn't his actual first name...