Lineman Shawn Curtis says Iowa State is "Amazing" (Stars/offers)

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
3 star on rivals: Shawn Curtis - Yahoo! Sports

4 star on ESPN along with the story: Curtis loves Iowa State; Wake next - Football Recruiting - Southeast Region Blog - ESPN

Here's the ISU related info.

And although Curtis has maintained all five programs being equal it sounds like the Cyclones could be considered the favorite going into the final trip.

"Iowa State was amazing actually," Curtis exclaimed. "I was blown away and I enjoyed everything I saw. The new facilities, the weight room is just amazing.

"I think Iowa State is just really underrated in terms of a gameday atmosphere. The whole city is so supportive of the team. The fans are out there every week. They love Iowa State football."

Last edited:

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Awesome. I was worried about the lack of info on how the recruit trip went for these guys. Glad he loved what he saw and hope to see him in cardinal and gold.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
Honestly I wouldn't consider him a 4 star recruit, as rivals is really the best recruiting site. He does has a great list of offers though, probably would be the most coveted recruit in our class so far.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Thank you for the kind words Shawn. You have just seen the beginning of what ISU has to offer. It's a fantastic place!

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Great to read. Love to hear the comments about the facilities and the game day atmosphere.

bigsag

Jan 27, 2009
He and Big Dawg would be dominant on the line for years!

Don't under-estimate how good Jacob Homa and Nick Severs are either. The OL commits in this class are very good (IMO). Vinnie Johnson (from Sacramento's Christian Brothers) is a bit of an unknown, but, I have a feeling that he may be very good also....

Reactions: Aclone

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Good job fans. I can't go to many games, but you are definitely doing your part on gamedays. I will happily admit that crowds are much louder now than they were when I was back in school. I am hearing more and more positives about the Jack Trice atmosphere. Can't wait to go back.

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
Good job fans. I can't go to many games, but you are definitely doing your part on gamedays. I will happily admit that crowds are much louder now than they were when I was back in school. I am hearing more and more positives about the Jack Trice atmosphere. Can't wait to go back.
Dude we rock the ******* house!!! The atmosphere now since Rhoads has been hired has been amazing. I hope this kid picks the good guys, ISU BABY!!!

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Thanks for the post...but you might wanna edit that premium content. At least, it told me I needed to be logged in to read the rest.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron