Where's the Monday Musings?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I'm hungry for some updates on how the recruiting weekend went? Was there a confirmation of Campos being at the game? How about the basketball recruit, did we offer him or no?
Let's go Williams :biglaugh:
Sorry, just bored....

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
He already broke the Jake Knott news. That is a good days work for a media guy!

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
Chris...when are you arranging for all of us to go see the new facility...Its the least that you can do seeing Monday Musings is late...

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Ha. Sorry guys. I'm on it. Very busy Monday. Took a tour of the new football facility this morning at the same time that I normally write musings. A lot of content coming your way later today and tomorrow. Promise.

No problem, just ribbing you a bit.
Jealous of you on the tour. Heard some NFL guys toured it and said we have possibly the best college weight room facility in the nation. That is comforting news. Of course someone will just build a bigger one tomorrow but we have that prize for now.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Nice going State43. Every time CW doesn't do Monday Musings, we receive coups for tacos on Taco Tuesday as a way to make it up. Now we aren't getting coups.

SMH.