NEW JTS Renovation Video

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Man, looks like they've got ALOT done in just two months - not even.

cyclonez7

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
The article says that ISU kicks off the season on Aug. 30 which is a Saturday. Aren't we going to kickoff on a Thursday?

clonefromNE

SuperFanatic
Oct 27, 2006
Boston
So with this video it reminds me of the question of a live webcam. I wish that would go online sometime soon...

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006
Anyone know if the renovations in this phase include upgrading the broadcasting capabilities to HD?

If you're talking about the in-stadium scoreboard video, I doubt it. They'll probably have to replace the scoreboard when they bowl in the end zone, so I don't think they'd make any major adjustments to it before then. This is all just a guess, though. I don't know anything for a fact.

If you're talking about TV networks broadcasting our games in HD, then as someone else here said, that's up to the networks.

DBQ Clone

Oct 4, 2007
Dubuque, IA
Anyone know if the renovations in this phase include upgrading the broadcasting capabilities to HD?

The cabling for HD is the same as SD. So everything else (cameras, video recording, sat uplink) is up to the networks/local TV. That is, assuming there are built in drops in the first place. I'm not familiar with their setup. If there were no cabling drops, that might be a nice upgrade. No pulling cable all the way from the parking lots.

Last edited: