*** Travel to the UMKC game with CF for only $75. Tickets behind ISU bench ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Okay gang. Here are the details on our bus trip to the UMKC Iowa State men's basketball game on Dec. 19.

We managed to get participants tickets right behind the Iowa State bench which is pretty sweet IMO.

View attachment 15747

Details:

Come watch Iowa State take on UMKC down in Kansas City, MO with Cyclone Fanatic. For only $75 per person, you will get:

• Seat on the bus as we travel with Windstar Lines on the day of the game
  • Windstar lines will have Wi-Fi on the bus as well as DirectTv
  • Ticket to the game, RIGHT BEHIND (see map below) the Iowa State bench, with other Iowa State fans

Additional details:

• Need to sign the form on the page below, and either email it to: cyclonefanatic17@gmail.com –OR- fax to 515-965-5460
  • Before your spot is saved, you need to go on PayPal and pay. If you are paying for multiple people, please list all you are paying for on the form below.

• Go to paypal.com
  • Sign into account or create an account if you don’t already have one.
  • Click on “send moneyâ€￾ at the top and enter the email address, cyclonefanatic17@gmail.com
  • Enter amount and click “services,â€￾ than hit “continueâ€￾

• The bus will be picking up and dropping off at a location TBD in Ankeny, IA.
  • The game will start at 7:00 pm, so the bus will be leaving Ankeny at 2:30 P.M.
  • We will send out an email letting all people joining us know the itinerary and pickup location

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Is there a deadline to sign up? I think I am going to go I just have to wait for some friends to make a decision if they are going before I sign up.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Is there a deadline to sign up? I think I am going to go I just have to wait for some friends to make a decision if they are going before I sign up.

There's no deadline but we're only going to be getting one bus for this trip so when it sells out, it sells out. We expect that to happen so I'd tell your friends to not sit on the fence for too long.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
I got my three people. I'm trying to sign up. Where is the form below? I feel like this may be a stupid question but I am confused.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
I think I signed up me and my two buddies correctly. I can't wait! CW thanks for this awesome oppurtunity.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
And just a heads up, my dad used his paypal account to pay for us but on my form I used my name. Hopefully this isn't too confusing.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Forgot to thank AdamJGray as well, thank you very much. Super excited to go down and watch some Cyclone basketball!

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
Hey Chris, I live in KC...is it possible to just buy the tickets through you guys? Or is it only a bus/game ticket combo?

Would love to sit behind the bench...

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011
Hey Chris, I live in KC...is it possible to just buy the tickets through you guys? Or is it only a bus/game ticket combo?

Would love to sit behind the bench...

This is what I am wondering too.

Good questions. Right now we have enough tickets reserved for people going down on the bus but I will get in touch the UMKC contact and see if we can reserve some more. In the meantime, shoot me an email at cyclonefanatic17@gmail.com and tell me how many you are looking for. Thanks!

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Good questions. Right now we have enough tickets reserved for people going down on the bus but I will get in touch the UMKC contact and see if we can reserve some more. In the meantime, shoot me an email at cyclonefanatic17@gmail.com and tell me how many you are looking for. Thanks!

I would be interested in this option as well. I live in Omaha and would like to sit with the group, however it's pointless to drive to DSM to catch the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.