From the banks of the Mighty Skunk River comes!

Linusvanp3lt

Sep 25, 2012
Your Iowa State Cyclones. Long time reader, decided to join. Working on getting my profile up to par, but having a heck of a time getting a signature or avatar picture to upload.

Any tips from the seasoned vets?

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Welcome aboard tcon. No tips from me, as I'm computer illiterate.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Get a pic of a girl eating a corn dog for your pic.

Linusvanp3lt

Sep 25, 2012
TLDR: I'm not a troll. Will take quiz to prove it. We call people trolls too often.

Huh? I say that all the time. They said it in one of the NCAA college football video games and it stuck on.

I'm assuming bringmagicback and Agronomist's suber-sensitive troll-o-meter got tingly or something. Not everyone is a troll boys, and quite frankly it has become a lot like the "why do you beat your wife?" loaded question (or in this case phrase). It's easy for the other to throw troll out there (and we do it ALL the time, to opposing fans who aren't even trolling, just sharing a different view), and then very hard for the person to prove or answer out of.

The psychology of message boards, and why it is appealing to call others trolls, is for another day.

To prove my inner-cyclone I'll take a quiz or something.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
TLDR: I'm not a troll. Will take quiz to prove it. We call people trolls too often.

Huh? I say that all the time. They said it in one of the NCAA college football video games and it stuck on.

I'm assuming bringmagicback and Agronomist's suber-sensitive troll-o-meter got tingly or something. Not everyone is a troll boys, and quite frankly it has become a lot like the "why do you beat your wife?" loaded question (or in this case phrase). It's easy for the other to throw troll out there (and we do it ALL the time, to opposing fans who aren't even trolling, just sharing a different view), and then very hard for the person to prove or answer out of.

The psychology of message boards, and why it is appealing to call others trolls, is for another day.

To prove my inner-cyclone I'll take a quiz or something.

Pick one:
Flying Burrito
Fighting Burrito

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Your Iowa State Cyclones. Long time reader, decided to join. Working on getting my profile up to par, but having a heck of a time getting a signature or avatar picture to upload.

Any tips from the seasoned vets?

EMAW mutha****a

Linusvanp3lt

Sep 25, 2012
ANNnnd moved locations from Lincoln Way to Welch!

Sorry no wife....I'm 24. So now you're calling me a troll...and an idiot?! (kidding young married guys)

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I dont think a troll would put "Iowa City" as their location.

But just in case...

2 Veishea's ago, the 2 swans had 4 baby swans. 3 were given to people who've donated to Iowa State. What controversial issue happened the the 4th baby swan?