TCU add in Ames Tribune

Cydwind

Oct 1, 2012
TCU took out a half-page color add in this morning's Ames Tribune expressing their excitement to come alongside us in the Big 12 Conference and welcoming fans to Ft. Worth. Really nice gesture on their part.

Apr 19, 2006
TCU took out a half-page color add in this morning's Ames Tribune expressing their excitement to come alongside us in the Big 12 Conference and welcoming fans to Ft. Worth. Really nice gesture on their part.

Dang it! That was a nice gesture! I was hoping for some smack talk like Texas A&M did to the SEC. Or more like a DARE Poster.

This is your QB:

View attachment 15415

This is your QB on drugs:

View attachment 15414

Any questions?

Reactions: everyyard

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
On our way to the game, I heard that drinks are on TCU?

Fort Worth weather forecast for today: Areas of light rain or sprinkles will continue across parts of North Texas through the morning. Rainfall amounts will generally be very light. Otherwise...cloudy skies and brisk north winds of 15 to 20 mph can be expected with temperatures in the lower 50s.

Hope you guys are bundled up and have some warm drinks!

Cyfan1843

Jun 30, 2009
Ames
I am driving through eastern Iowa and all the talk is Michael Hyde is in jail at this hour for drunk and disorderly conduct.

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
Fort Worth weather forecast for today: Areas of light rain or sprinkles will continue across parts of North Texas through the morning. Rainfall amounts will generally be very light. Otherwise...cloudy skies and brisk north winds of 15 to 20 mph can be expected with temperatures in the lower 50s.

Hope you guys are bundled up and have some warm drinks!

This could be a really low scoring game. All the better for us.:yes:

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
TCU places an ad in the Ames paper two years before we go there again >>>> Tech returns 3000 tickets last week.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron