*** Official Texas Tech at ISU Gameday Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
Drinking beer and smokin hooka preparing myself for tomorrow night. Go Cyclones!

JoshTheCyclone

Feb 4, 2012
Fort Dodge
I love being able to go to bed without setting an alarm the night before gameday. Huzzah for night games. I'm hoping for a good game, thinking something like 31-27 ISU.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Got delayed flying out of LaGuardia last night and had to stay in Chicago. The morning started well, though. The attendant at the United Club was wearing Nebraska earrings. She said something about us not being rivals anymore and I reassured her that we still hate the Huskers.

Wearing my Beat Texas Tech shirt and should be back in time to set up my tailgate!

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Go get 'em! Make Ubbs and the other "experts" sit up and notice that something special is happening in Ames this year!

K

KFitzy87

Working until 1 but will be back to cheer on the Clones! Beat Tech!

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
I'm in DC waiting on a flight with mechanical problems. I have 18 minutes in Chicago. If I miss that and the game I'm going to be ******.

I'll be doing my best Jeff Woody impression between terminal 1 &2. Bag under my arm tight and if I have to drag everyone with me while I run so be it.