New Members

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ZJohnson

Mar 27, 2006
Charlotte
Is it me or is there an incredible amount of new members in the past couple of weeks?? If they are all Clone fans awesome, but something tells me most of them are trolls.

Last edited:

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Nope. I'm actually getting sick of it but theres nothing you can really do to stop it. And the mods are doing a good job of getting it off ASAP.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
You are correct. There have been several Tech fans join - a few have been good, but several have been banned (at least temporarily, some perm).

GoClones123

Sep 5, 2010
Clive, IA
There needs to be some kind of qualifier...hmmm....or better yet, a TEST! Something that requires skill....hmm....no wait, a Feat of Strength. Or just a test that you have to pass in a certain time limit (so it can't be looked up quickly online), about ISU that most every true ISU fan would know.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Angie, Arm of Justice.

When she's in her "Arm of Justice" role, I kind of envision Angie less as Alice and more like this:

Walker-Texas-Ranger.jpg

Without the beard, of course.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
When she's in her "Arm of Justice" role, I kind of envision Angie less as Alice and more like this:

Walker-Texas-Ranger.jpg

Without the beard, of course.

I do use a rifle as a walking stick!