***Official Friday Confessions"

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Hadn't seen this one started yet so figured I'd fire it up. First time caller, long time listener. Not expecting great things out of this since they have been dying as of late.

My confession is that I got a little to sauced last night and this will be a rough one. I have already gone through half a pot of coffee this morning and looking to finish at least 2 today.

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
i donated blood yesterday and went to a bar for the bears/pack game

ignored the fact i donated and am paying for it today... might pull the ole get outta work at noon card

MaccloNe

Sep 21, 2011
I confess that I want to sell my Apple stock now that is at $690, but I am a greedy fanboy.

CoachKM

Sep 19, 2008
West Des Moines
I confess I drank out of glass bottles while tailgating for the Tulsa game even though I know it is against the rules. I further confess I will probably do the same tomorrow.

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
I confess I drank out of glass bottles while tailgating for the Tulsa game even though I know it is against the rules. I further confess I will probably do the same tomorrow.

Why would you say that? Now I know it is against the rules too. Although I can remember only breaking that a few times to try a home brews. We also saved the bottles though. Not sure about a lot of other times because I am not usually in a state to remember much.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I just finished the last bit of paper work I need to have finished by Monday, and will probably spend the rest of the day at my desk watching season 4 of Parks & Rec and fighting off a nasty Ny-Quil hangover.

gocy444

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
I confess that I don't like being drunk for ISU football games. I like to party just as much as the next guy, but before the game just a few beers will do. I bought the ticket for a reason.

cyflier

Apr 13, 2006
I have skybox seats for tomorrow nights game and I can hardly contain my excitement.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
At work, I told the 7th girl since 2008 that I have never seen "The Notebook," when really thats my way of getting her to say "We have to watch it together sometime!" I haven't watched it with her yet, but I did watch it with the first 6 girls, and it lead to something every time because they all thought it was so sweet that I had never seen the movie but was willing to watch it with them. "The Notebook" is my definitely my go-to move.

Side-note confession - I think "The Notebook" is a good movie.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron