Raw tonight

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I know some here watch wwe ppv 's but mybe not every raw. Watching tonight and Michel Cole said Jerry Lawler has collapsed and they are performing CPR bck stage. This is NOT a storyline.:sad:

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Just got home.
I'm not sure what to think about that. They did the collapsed thing with him after CM Punk took him down last week.

I'm really torn as to whether it's real or story at this point. Cole saying "this is real; it's not part of the show" is sometimes part of the show for that stuff.

Hope it's not real.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Just got home.
I'm not sure what to think about that. They did the collapsed thing with him after CM Punk took him down last week.

I'm really torn as to whether it's real or story at this point. Cole saying "this is real; it's not part of the show" is sometimes part of the show for that stuff.

Hope it's not real.

He said it wasn't part of the show. They are do matches without commentary now. I believe this to be very real.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
He just gave an update. Jerry is taking oxygen and breathing on his own but no more commentary tonight

stevefrench

Aug 7, 2011
twitter blowing up with rumors. definitely not part of the show.

and it is really eerie watching with no commentary. I could have done without the kane/yesyesyes comedy bit while this is unfolding.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I want Rulzzz in the Alliance.

Just so the rest of the Alliance knows, I would dump you all for Rulzzz anyday.

are all the characters taken?

Back on the topic. I listen to site that does a show every Monday after Raw and on this show they said that there werer reports that Jerry might have have been clinically dead for 20 minutes before he was finally revived. Hopefully this will get all these over 50/ 60 year olds from wrestling. I know some need the money (flair) but they are going to end up likes this.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Best of luck to heal and get back to doing what he loves. Might have to stop having matches though.