Mizzo should have been in BCS

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
It is too bad for the Big 12 that Mizzoo did not go to the BCS (should have) and KU to the Cotton Bowl. KU could have beaten Arkansas and Mizzoo could beat VA Tech that would be two wins for the conference rather than going 1-1.

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona
KU hasn't shown me anything yet either. I'd say they're equal.

It will be really hard to root for Kansas. I know I have too, but it just p***es me off they are there and don't diserve to be. Cupcake schedule, and gets handled in their only good game. Why not put them in a BcS game?

Ahhh screw it. I hope they get their heads handed to them.

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
The sporting world should be outraged at the Rose Bowl Selection Committee. They chose Illinois over Georgia robbed us of a great game in USC v Georgia.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
The sporting world should be outraged at the Rose Bowl Selection Committee. They chose Illinois over Georgia robbed us of a great game in USC v Georgia.

No kidding. Hopefully this ends the "tradition" talk of B10 vs Pac10.

Get the most deserving teams in the biggest games - Period.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Two things from the Mizzou broadcast surprised me.
1) Chase Daniel had only two D-1 offers(wanted to to Texas but no interest by them).
2) Pinkel has not lost one assistant since he's been there?

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
I think KU will beat VT. VT hasn't shown me anything this year for me to think otherwise.

The only reason I think KU will lose is because this it their first time in a BCS game and VT has been there before. Not to mention KU has not beat anybody that was any good and was handled much easier than the score indicated against Mizzoo.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
It is too bad for the Big 12 that Mizzoo did not go to the BCS (should have) and KU to the Cotton Bowl. KU could have beaten Arkansas and Mizzoo could beat VA Tech that would be two wins for the conference rather than going 1-1.

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks this. KU only played 1 good team all season and that was Mizzou who they lost to. I think VT wins by at least 2 TDs. The best teams KU beat all year were Oklahoma State and Texas A&M who finished 7-6 and Central Michigan who was 8-6. Their 4 non-conference games were against teams with a combined record of 17-32 and their Big 12 schedule minus the loss to Mizzou a combined record of 36-51 for a grand total of beating teams with 53-83 record. Not exactly what you call an impressive schedule. They are still a good team but their 11-1 record is very decieving when you break down who they actually played.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron