Tulsa WR Burnham

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cyvilian

Apr 15, 2006
Haven't seen this posted elsewhere, but I read that Tulsa's Senior WR Bryan Burnham tore his ACL in the 4th quarter and will miss the rest of the year. Sorry to see that happen.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Damn...never want to see that happen. I wish Tulsa and Burnham all luck for the rest of the season and recovery, now that the Clones beat them I'd be ok with them winning out

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
That really, really sucks for him. I wonder if he'll be able to get a medical redshirt and get another year?

Ciclone

May 5, 2008
Clive
Damn...never want to see that happen. I wish Tulsa and Burnham all luck for the rest of the season and recovery, now that the Clones beat them I'd be ok with them winning out

I feel bad for the kid - that sucks!

Side note: I wished an older Tulsa shirt-wearing couple "good luck this season" as they walked past me after the game. The woman looked at me and sort of gasped and the man put his head down and kept walking.

:confused:

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
I feel bad for the kid - that sucks!

Side note: I wished an older Tulsa shirt-wearing couple "good luck this season" as they walked past me after the game. The woman looked at me and sort of gasped and the man put his head down and kept walking.

:confused:

They might not be used to such hospitality at other schools.

nwiafan

Dec 22, 2008
Hawarden
They might not be used to such hospitality at other schools.

I talked to a man and his son in G7 and wish them good luck in the game. He said that all the Tulsa fans kept remarking how welcome they felt and had never been treated so well by opposing fans, even the Victory Helmet was decent to them!

Gold star for us...now back to treating hawk fans like crap!!!

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
That was number 88, he was killing us early in the game. Too bad he got hurt, he looks like a big part of there offense.

cydline2cydline

Sep 17, 2011
Altoonaville
I am sure he will be missed this season, but that Roberson kid seemed like he was going to be a good player for them. He had two tough catches in the endzone. I think they said he had a good freshman season but then got hurt last year, so they were expecting him to come back well this year.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Can he graduate and find a nice grad program at ISU while he's healing? I'd love to cheer for that guy next year.