CFTV: Iowa State/Tulsa Highlight Tape

temperflare

Jul 9, 2007
Bondurant
Thanks for posting Chris. I didn't catch the last INT and TD thanks to DishNetwork blacking out (effing bastards!).

NebrClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
A ******* politcal ad to lead off the highlight video. Great video worth having to watch the ad.

Last edited:

MIClone

Aug 31, 2011
Central Michigan
Chris, I hope CycloneFanatics is getting a LOT of money for all of these anti-Obama adds. They are very close to getting me to stop coming to this site for good.

83Clone

Apr 27, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Chris, I hope CycloneFanatics is getting a LOT of money for all of these anti-Obama adds. They are very close to getting me to stop coming to this site for good.

Meanwhile this page currently has two ads paid for by the "Obama Victory Fund", so I'd say it's all square.

SvrWxCy

Aug 6, 2010
Kansas
www.recruitlists.com
Ads are usually promoted based upon the user's browser history/cookies if available, CW doesn't control which ads are displayed for you. For example, I had a Casey's advertisement before the video for me.

Obviously you are a political guy, so probably have been looking at Obama/Romney and other political websites. The advertising piece then displays that type of information in hopes of getting you to click on it, it's how the internet works these days.

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland

A hundred of those things couldn't get me to stop coming here. This is, after all, the greatest Cyclone sports site on the inter-webz. Suck it up and go state!

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com

1) We don't control the ads.

2) I hope that you'll be fair then and quit watching television, listening to the radio and pretty much consuming any and all media over the next few months as well.

It AMAZES me that we catch flack for this being that it is a site that you don't have to pay a dime for. Why can't we generate revenue off of the election like every other media outlet out there in the world?

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
Am I the only one who loves to watch highlight videos like this one to see the crowd reactions after all the plays?

MIClone

Aug 31, 2011
Central Michigan
1) We don't control the ads.

2) I hope that you'll be fair then and quit watching television, listening to the radio and pretty much consuming any and all media over the next few months as well.

It AMAZES me that we catch flack for this being that it is a site that you don't have to pay a dime for. Why can't we generate revenue off of the election like every other media outlet out there in the world?

Fair enough. Good to know that you don't control the adds. I certainly appriciate CF and the extremely high quality content and forums it provides. The adds over the last couple of weeks have just been getting very annoying, particularly given that they are accompanying a lot of outright lies. For what it is worth, unless it's a football game, I never watch TV because of this kind of stuff.

LostinIowaCity

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 15, 2011
Ames, IA
Fair enough. Good to know that you don't control the adds. I certainly appriciate CF and the extremely high quality content and forums it provides. The adds over the last couple of weeks have just been getting very annoying, particularly given that they are accompanying a lot of outright lies. For what it is worth, unless it's a football game, I never watch TV because of this kind of stuff.

You're going to have to do more than just avoid TV if you don't want to see political ads for the next two months. Take a chill pill, man. It's 30 seconds of your life. Of course it's filled with lies - it's a political ad. Just close your eyes and wait for the Cyclone goodness to begin.

Cyked15

Jan 27, 2012
Think this shows pretty clearly that Jantz int hit hammer right in the hands.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
BTW, is there any way these can be put on youtube? I would love to watch them in HD, but I understand if you want to keep traffic on CF.