Field logo

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JDB41

Dec 9, 2007
Ames, IA
So does anyone have any idea what the new logos will look like on and around the field have there been any concepts yet for instance what will be on the 50 and in the endzones?

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
Considering the plan is for us to be represented by I State on a national level, I think it would be foolish to put anything other than that on the field. Marketing wise, it would make no sense.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I'd like to see I-State at the 50, whirlybirds at the 30, and IOWA STATE and CYCLONES in the the "Cyclone" font in the end zone.

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
...but all of my friends and me love the old cy logo and everyone i talk to wants it back and we're starting a petition to get twisty cy back on everything and everyone i know likes the blue accents...:chatterbox:

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Blue is not one of the school colors!

Blue is not one of the school colors! I like going back to the school colors.

He was being sarcastic...

Here's how I'd like to see the field. Note that the Big XII logo is the current Iowa State Big XII logo with the current colors, not next year's colors (contains the incorrect cardinal, gold, and blue accents) and since I'm not great with color replacement in Photoshop I just decided to use that current logo. It would have to be changed to next year's Big XII Iowa State logo.

1116d1198689397-field-logo-jtf.gif

Drizzle

Nov 9, 2007

Here's how I'd like to see the field. Note that the Big XII logo is the current Iowa State Big XII logo with the current colors, not next year's colors (contains the incorrect cardinal, gold, and blue accents) and since I'm not great with color replacement in Photoshop I just decided to use that current logo. It would have to be changed to next year's Big XII Iowa State logo.

That looks pretty sweet!

BD4CY

Sep 22, 2007

The painting always faces the same direction. So it probably wont look exactly like that, but otherwise that looks pretty good.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
That looks awesome.
If somebody gets bored, could they throw up a picture of the basketball court and the new logo??? please! :smile: