Money in the Bank

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
WWE Money In The Bank Live Stream Online

not a great ppv, but the money in the bank match with cena, Kane, Big Show and Jericho should be decent. I'd like to see Jericho get it but I'm sure they will give it to Cena. Then there is the Punk Bryan matchup with AJ as special referee. Also the match has been announced as no DQ. Could Punk's reign end tonight?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I don't think the Cena one will be that good. Just a bad combination of wrestlers for the match. The other one should be crazy.

True not a lot of high flyers, Back in the day you had hardy's edge, and other that made MITB matches highly entertaining.

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
WWE Money In The Bank Live Stream Online

not a great ppv, but the money in the bank match with cena, Kane, Big Show and Jericho should be decent. I'd like to see Jericho get it but I'm sure they will give it to Cena. Then there is the Punk Bryan matchup with AJ as special referee. Also the match has been announced as no DQ. Could Punk's reign end tonight?

Punk's had the title for quite awhile. I'm pretty sure he'll lose it tonight, but maybe not to Bryan.

chrishull14

Jan 31, 2007
Cyclone City
The problem with Cena, Big Show, Kane, and Jericho is they are all old. That match could be really great. But, none of them have the stamina left to go hard for very long. I expect the match to have good moments followed by long drawn out pauses while the guys catch their breath that kill the match's momentum.

I like the AJ angle. But they need to keep pushing the envelope with surprises. Otherwise, it could get really old...Really quick.

The other ladder match should be a free-for-all; which is usually pretty good.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
The problem with Cena, Big Show, Kane, and Jericho is they are all old. That match could be really great. But, none of them have the stamina left to go hard for very long. I expect the match to have good moments followed by long drawn out pauses while the guys catch their breath that kill the match's momentum.

I like the AJ angle. But they need to keep pushing the envelope with surprises. Otherwise, it could get really old...Really quick.

The other ladder match should be a free-for-all; which is usually pretty good.

Not with Cena involved.
Talk about really old...really quick.

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
It at least got hectic in the last 5 minutes, but man.. for someone who grew up on Hardy boys v. Dudleys v. Edge and Christian, this just isn't even in the same ballpark.