Capital City league finals?

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Does anybody know if some of the players not around Friday night are going to be back for the finals Sunday? I realize several players went home with classes and all being over, but just wanted to know if Clyburn, Babb, Lucious, etc will all be missing the last CCL games.

CyAndrew23

Dec 28, 2011
Can anyone confirm who will be there and who won't? I would assume Bubu would still be there but who else?

J-Diggy

Nov 30, 2007
Can anyone confirm who will be there and who won't? I would assume Bubu would still be there but who else?

Peak
Bubu - yes
Lucious - no (pretty sure)

Capital Ortho
Percy - yes
McBeth - yes

Patch.com
Okoro - yes
Niang - yes
McGee - yes

Adio
Naz Long - yes
Fowler - yes
Babb - no

Lots of late season defections this year, more so than in the past. Don't blame the guys for wanting to go home. And it does allow some guys, like Bubu, to really step forward and show what he can do.

Reactions: CycloneErik

MNclone

Apr 10, 2006
Burnsville, MN
dinnt the NCAA move up the date that coaches can have summer contact with the players? If so, it probably messed up summer league participation.

J-Diggy

Nov 30, 2007
dinnt the NCAA move up the date that coaches can have summer contact with the players? If so, it probably messed up summer league participation.

They did add summer contact with coaches but that has nothing to do with Lucious, Clyburn, Booker, etc going home for a while after classes are over.

Could hurt participation in future years however. UNI, for example, already pulled their guys out of the Prime Time League so they could work with them on campus. Could happen in YMCA Cap City League as well I suppose.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
They did add summer contact with coaches but that has nothing to do with Lucious, Clyburn, Booker, etc going home for a while after classes are over.

Could hurt participation in future years however. UNI, for example, already pulled their guys out of the Prime Time League so they could work with them on campus. Could happen in YMCA Cap City League as well I suppose.

They didn't improve playing against all the future lottery picks.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron