***OFFICIAL CycloneFanatic Big Announcement Mega Discussion Thread***

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
So, a couple of times last week and again today, CW mentioned an announcement today...GO!

Note: This is not a thread FOR the announcement, but for ahead of time rampant speculation, and post-announcement elation/meltdown

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Gotta admit, I'm too excited/nervous for this, but hey, CF has become important to me.

Pay Model?
Part of another network?
Content changes?

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
The big question: Who is willing to pay if that's what the announcement is? Obviously it depends on the fee, but I'm just curious. My guess is that that's not what it is though.

iahawkhunter

Apr 17, 2010
Huxley, IA
This is gonna be like that time when cornell mann said he had a huge surprise...........letdown

What did that surprise turn out to be? I didn't follow too closely and just saw the lead-up/speculation, but didn't pay attention to what it turned out to be.

C

CyBer

The big question: Who is willing to pay if that's what the announcement is? Obviously it depends on the fee, but I'm just curious. My guess is that that's not what it is though.

He's already said this isn't what it is, and I wouldn't pay.

D

DistrictCyclone

One of the things will be a new logo (check out Chris Williams' avatar)

JY07

Aug 20, 2009
DSM
They're putting in software that, upon any new posts, scans the content to determine if it contains anything that could be perceived to be PG13+, then automatically deletes said post and bans the poster, ensuring cyclonefanatic is the cleanest site on the internet