Credits?

ThurgoodMarshal

Jul 18, 2011
Ankeny, IA
So I've been on CF for about a year now and was just wondering what these credits represent? How are they accumulated and what are they used for?

And how similar are they to these kinds of credits...

Galactic Credit Standard - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki
The Galactic Credit Standard, simply called credit, colloquially referred to as Republic Dactaries, and later known as the Imperial Credit, was the main currency in use in the galaxy since the time of the Galactic Republic.
The galactic credit standard was established on Sojourn. From its inception, the credit was backed by the immense wealth of the planet Muunilinst and the InterGalactic Banking Clan (IGBC). During the Clone Wars, the IGBC backed the currencies of both sides, as it would do again decades later for the New Republic and Imperial Remnant.

Reactions: CycloneErik

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
posting/starting threads/total views

all these do is allow you to bet in the betting boards

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
Maybe Chris is announcing that credits can be used to purchase things. Like special smiles, avatars, or titles. That would be cool.

C

CyBer

They are used to purchase things in the CF store, they are to be used as a coupon. If you have enough credits you can get anything for free.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
They are used to purchase things in the CF store, they are to be used as a coupon. If you have enough credits you can get anything for free.
Why did i never know this... Must bet more often

Also, there is a store? Can you buy clone cones on it?

Last edited:

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
The credits are just like points in Whose line is it Anyways. They don't matter except for bragging purposes.

Reactions: Cy$

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
No, because rep is awesome and credits are just cheap showiness.

I have no bias in my answer. Just ask me.

Is rep actually reflected on the site? Is that what the green boxes mean?

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Yes and yes

The green boxes are not a very effective way to represent Reputation points. It is not intuitive. There is no indication of what they are if you click on them and you only get a generic statement if you scroll over them. And they never seem to change. Actual rep values, perhaps even with negative rep, would be nice.

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
The green boxes are not a very effective way to represent Reputation points. It is not intuitive. There is no indication of what they are if you click on them and you only get a generic statement if you scroll over them. And they never seem to change. Actual rep values, perhaps even with negative rep, would be nice.

rep beyond repute is the highest statement you can get but some of the posters can give so much rep that they can really increase most of the way.

Also you can look at the posters with the most rep: http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/members/list/?order=DESC&sort=reputation&pp=25

Last edited: