Another Royce article - Cleveland Cavs

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
It is amazing what one person can do. I think the better he turns out to be he could change the way mental illnesses are looked at like Magic Johnson did with AIDS.

EduardKhil

Jun 8, 2012
It is amazing what one person can do. I think the better he turns out to be he could change the way mental illnesses are looked at like Magic Johnson did with AIDS.

This dude:
artest_display_image.jpg

kinda dropped the ball on being a mental illness advocate. Rooting for Royce to do better.

Reactions: Doc

CLONECRAZY

Nov 28, 2010
Eastern Iowa
Appreciate how Royce backs down from nothing. If he believes in something, he's going to advocate for it.

The right GM is going to see how honest and forthright he is and get a steal. He runs from nothing, his past, mental issues, etc. That's a stand up guy that will represent any franchise w/dignity.

Best of luck on draft night.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
Saw someone's mock the other day having both Royce and HB going to the Cavs.

I want Royce to go super high and everything, but to be honest I am greedily hoping he drops to the Cavs, provided they take him.

Also, I will vomit if the Cavs take Barnes. I would much rather have Beal or MKG, whichever is available. I guess I would take him over Drummond though.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I want Royce to go super high and everything, but to be honest I am greedily hoping he drops to the Cavs, provided they take him.

Also, I will vomit if the Cavs take Barnes. I would much rather have Beal or MKG, whichever is available. I guess I would take him over Drummond though.

Obviously MKG would be awesome, but more than likely isn't happening unless Drummond and/or Thomas get drafted in the top three along with Beal. Beal has been my second choice all along, but I'm starting to warm up to Barnes. This is Irvings team, I'd like to add a forward so we have our own Westbrook/Durant or Paul/Griffen combo. But Irving and Beal would be pretty electric. I think it just depends on who the Wizards want to pair with Wall.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
I want Royce to go super high and everything, but to be honest I am greedily hoping he drops to the Cavs, provided they take him. Also, I will vomit if the Cavs take Barnes. I would much rather have Beal or MKG, whichever is available. I guess I would take him over Drummond though.
Obviously MKG would be awesome, but more than likely isn't happening unless Drummond and/or Thomas get drafted in the top three along with Beal. Beal has been my second choice all along, but I'm starting to warm up to Barnes. This is Irvings team, I'd like to add a forward so we have our own Westbrook/Durant or Paul/Griffen combo. But Irving and Beal would be pretty electric. I think it just depends on who the Wizards want to pair with Wall.

Barnes has so many question marks though. He seems to have so many tools and abilities but lacks production.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Saw someone's mock the other day having both Royce and HB going to the Cavs.

Barnes would be good with Kyrie and Royce, I think. Barnes is better off the ball and Royce and Kyrie could take care of the ball-handling and creating duties.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron