Niang, Long, SDW, Okoro

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI
I figured since they're no longer recruits, maybe they could have another thread - For hype's sake...

@Booker22:
Lil freshmen got G on the hardwood!!! #cyclONEnation
Twitter for iPhone · 9:36 PM

....Booker approves.

PS: I know that Okoro is not yet in Ames - I added him to the title in anticipation that he will soon be.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
I figured since they're no longer recruits, maybe they could have another thread - For hype's sake...

@Booker22:
Lil freshmen got G on the hardwood!!! #cyclONEnation
Twitter for iPhone · 9:36 PM

....Booker approves.

PS: I know that Okoro is not yet in Ames - I added him to the title in anticipation that he will soon be.

on my other sports site, they have a thread specifically for every player. Maybe it's an idea for the mods but it would cut down on space and it would make it easier to find info on a certain player rather then have to dig out each thread that looks irrelevent.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
He's playing in the CCL which starts Friday. He can probably still take summer classes and start a few days late.

C

CyBer

Very excited to see them on the court, I think we have a great team starting to come through.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I'm guessing he is arriving on June 30th-ish since that's a Saturday. Thats a random time to come. Does anyone know if there is a Summer session that starts on July 2nd?

The first session ends on the 6th so I would guess the second session starts the 9th.