Terrence Samuel

CYCLONECORY

Mar 24, 2009
Huxley, Iowa
ISU Recruiting Info ‏ @ISURecruitLists
2013 Terrence Samuel says Pittsburgh & Iowa State are working hardest for him & he will visit Pitt in June via @BearcatReport

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
i believe that, if uthoff and pelle and dorian do not come here, and 1 of the schollies go to palo, next seasons schollies (6) goes to Matt Thomas, Terrence Samuel, Hassan Martin, Kyle Washington, and then we have the same saga we are having now with the 2 schollies. thats just my opinion, but what does that matter?

Malone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2010
Des Moines
i believe that, if uthoff and pelle and dorian do not come here, and 1 of the schollies go to palo, next seasons schollies (6) goes to Matt Thomas, Terrence Samuel, Hassan Martin, Kyle Washington, and then we have the same saga we are having now with the 2 schollies. thats just my opinion, but what does that matter?

It matters a lot if you have any idea what you're talking about, or not at all if you're on the outside looking in. Do you base your opinions on anything other than idle speculation?

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
It matters a lot if you have any idea what you're talking about, or not at all if you're on the outside looking in. Do you base your opinions on anything other than idle speculation?

i base my opinions on what my mother told me to say. after all, it is mothers day.

but for real, i am on the inside with a few recruits we are looking at, but im not disclosing who and there status for our school.