Christopherson working out for the T-Wolves

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
701-ballin.jpg

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
They must not be image conscious.....don't they know he's a super thug?

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
I saw awhile back he had an agent and assumed it'd be to try his luck overseas, but was very happy to see this article.

Like I've told some friends, you know the league trusts Fred and probably respect him a lot. I'm sure there is a mutual "we trust you, Fred, if your guy deserves a shot we'll give it to him" thing that naturally happens....and Fred wouldn't promote a guy he doesn't think could cut it.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I saw awhile back he had an agent and assumed it'd be to try his luck overseas, but was very happy to see this article.

Like I've told some friends, you know the league trusts Fred and probably respect him a lot. I'm sure there is a mutual "we trust you, Fred, if your guy deserves a shot we'll give it to him" thing that naturally happens....and Fred wouldn't promote a guy he doesn't think could cut it.

Exactly, working out for an NBA team doesn't make him an automatic NBA caliber player but you gotta start somewhere. Nothing against Scotty, but its obvious Fred's word will go quite a ways with NBA execs and why wouldn't it.

Fishhead

Oct 6, 2010
There is no way he even has a chance. Playing defense against nba talent? Oh wait, nevermind