2014 Recruits

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Even better, for your 2014 offers/interest check out the direct link here: Recruit Lists » 2014 Recruit List

(Note: Rankings have not been updated yet with today's new release)

Just a question, and maybe you dont even know, but how do these offers comparre to years past, i got to think we are upgrading and not offering eikmeyer's anymore, just because of the talent level we are pursuing now

CyFanInChiLand

Jul 14, 2009
New Orleans
Just a question, and maybe you dont even know, but how do these offers comparre to years past, i got to think we are upgrading and not offering eikmeyer's anymore, just because of the talent level we are pursuing now

Scary to know that number 10 on the list has visited Iowa a couple of times already! And is very good friends with the number 3 listed player. Now, someone tell me how good that Whitney Young team is!

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Scary to know that number 10 on the list has visited Iowa a couple of times already! And is very good friends with the number 3 listed player. Now, someone tell me how good that Whitney Young team is!

McCullough doesn't even list Iowa. You lost me.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I still find it strange that we haven't offered Seldon. He must have indicated that he wasn't interested. You'd think we'd at least give it a try.

CYNWIA

Nov 13, 2008
Ames
And add to that, per my hawkeye co-worker, that a former Iowa player is dating the mother of the number 4 prospect on that list!

I love when Hawkeyes use this as the potential connection that brings this kid to Iowa City. How many kids growing up did you know that loved the guy (who wasnt their father) that was boning their mother?

LegendofRodA

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2011
Des Moines
I still find it strange that we haven't offered Seldon. He must have indicated that he wasn't interested. You'd think we'd at least give it a try.

Was wondering the same thing. You are probably dead on in that he did Fred a favor and told him there was no chance.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
I love when Hawkeyes use this as the potential connection that brings this kid to Iowa City. How many kids growing up did you know that loved the guy (who wasnt their father) that was boning their mother?

Why does it matter what happened to kids I knew growing up? It only matters if this kids likes the guy. It also matters how much the mom likes the guy becuse she can influence the son if the guy is telling her that Iowa is a good place and he should go to Iowa.

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
i am trying to get a couple of boys to hoiberg's team camp in june. one of the boys had a granddad that coached at the university of minnesota and at texas christian university.

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
That would probably affect 2015 more so than 2014 though.

Yes that would. Because this good season right now hasn't effected the 2013/2014 classes much, but having the same/better season would effect the 14/15 classes a lot.