I spoke with Vette's father...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JonDMiller

Jun 2, 2006
Where do you think he might attend school, Jon? Or is he sitting for awhile and debating?

That is going to be something that the family can discuss when they want to, if they want to. I view that as being out of bounds on my part, as far as my speculating.

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
I can also tell Jon that you are starting to come to the right side with good Cyclone comments you made here.
i have noticed this in other threads as well, just didnt want to say anything to jinx it. jon i appreciate the neutral view point you try to provide. growing up in nebraska and unfortunately still having to visit family there now and again, i have great respect for someone who tries to lay out a neutral view point in the world of sports rivals.

JonDMiller

Jun 2, 2006
Can I trade in my rep points for credits? ;)
smilie.gif

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Jon - please don't get mad at me for changing your user title under your name - I just thought it was time you came out of the closet and show'd your real colors:wink:

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
Thanks for the information. And so you know, I listen to your show (when I'm in the car) and almost always enjoy it. :wink:
and wolverine just so YOU know, i enjoy seeing you like that girls face every time you make a post:wink:

JonDMiller

Jun 2, 2006
Jon - please don't get mad at me for changing your user title under your name - I just thought it was time you came out of the closet and show'd your real colors:wink:

I will make a deal. You can keep mine as is, as long as you change yours ;)

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Fine - I'll change yours to something Hawk related:skeptical:

wolverine68

Mar 30, 2007
Urbandale
www.gvc.edu
and wolverine just so YOU know, i enjoy seeing you like that girls face every time you make a post:wink:

Totally OT here... That was from our halloween party, she was Princess Buttercup and I was the Dread Pirate Roberts. PM me for my address so that you can take away my man card...:no:

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Totally OT here... That was from our halloween party, she was Princess Buttercup and I was the Dread Pirate Roberts. PM me for my address so that you can take away my man card...:no:

Why - that movie rocks. Poison, torture, swordplay...

Inconcievable!