UCONN releases two more from scholarship.

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I'd take Roscoe Smith...but only if he promises not to take any full court shots with 7 seconds left on the clock.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xa5PVunFkk]OH NO ROSCOE!!! UConn's Roscoe Smith Does It Again - YouTube[/ame]

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Any connections to either of these two guys? If not i'm not sure what the point of talking about every transfer is. We talked about Oriakhi forever and we had zero connections to him and we see how that ended.

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Yes, we played against them in the tourney.

Then don't open the thread a comment.

I just find it funny that every single transfer from a big school is mentioned on this board. We recruit players that we have connections with. Our staff doesn't look at the list of 300 transfers and just pick out the good players from the big schools.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
I just find it funny that every single transfer from a big school is mentioned on this board. We recruit players that we have connections with. Our staff doesn't look at the list of 300 transfers and just pick out the good players from the big schools.

And nobody was talking about these players as possible transfers into our program. It's a story that draws interest here since we just made their team look like our ***** not too long ago.

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
And nobody was talking about these players as possible transfers into our program. It's a story that draws interest here since we just made their team look like our ***** not too long ago.

I guarantee you half this thread will be about people wanting these two players. already half of it is about that.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I guarantee you half this thread will be about people wanting these two players. already half of it is about that.

What's wrong with that? People have opinions or desires and they type them into a message board.

Transferring is the new big story in college basketball. It rebuilt our program from the ashes. Pardon us for having an interest in a topic driving the sport right now.