Terrance Samuel will be a cyclone. Sure of it!!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009
Out of all of the potential 2013 prospects that we have. I have the strongest vibe that Samuel will be a Cyclone. He has stated in the past that Iowa State has recruited him the hardest and that he likes the school a lot and our style of play fits his needs. I'm convinced. Just a matter of when he signs that dotted line...

Reactions: ISUAgronomist

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona
Out of all of the potential 2013 prospects that we have. I have the strongest vibe that Samuel will be a Cyclone. He has stated in the past that Iowa State has recruited him the hardest and that he likes the school a lot and our style of play fits his needs. I'm convinced. Just a matter of when he signs that dotted line...

That's awesome you're getting a good vibe from Samuel and convinced he will be a Cyclone. For awhile there, I had a bad vibe. But now my vibe is good, and I too am convinced.

Senolcyc

Apr 20, 2010
The person who made this post is the same guy who thinks Pelle will be a bust. Not sure if I want him to be correct or.....

The only prerequisite for posting is having one functioning finger. Or being really talented with the ol' pecker.

Reactions: HARMCYN

BooneCy

May 30, 2006
On a completely unrelated note from Terrance Samuel.

Is it bad that I wonder if people think Hawking is more famous because of the whole wheelchair and speech setup, than his actual work.

Really the things that he is lauded for academically are still very theoretical and have yet to be proven out as fact. Unless someone has actually gone to a black hole and taken radiation readings or tested out his whole gravitational singularity theory by traveling through space and time. I'm just wondering if he is more popular for his disability than for his academics.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
On a completely unrelated note from Terrance Samuel.

Is it bad that I wonder if people think Hawking is more famous because of the whole wheelchair and speech setup, than his actual work.

Really the things that he is lauded for academically are still very theoretical and have yet to be proven out as fact. Unless someone has actually gone to a black hole and taken radiation readings or tested out his whole gravitational singularity theory by traveling through space and time. I'm just wondering if he is more popular for his disability than for his academics.

You go ahead. I'll stay here and process the data you send back. :wink:

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
The only prerequisite for posting is having one functioning finger. Or being really talented with the ol' pecker.

The functioning fingures also have to be skinny enough to hit the keys you want.

(Remember when homer gained a bunch of weight and couldn't dial the phone)

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI
The person who made this post is the same guy who thinks Pelle will be a bust. Not sure if I want him to be correct or.....

True. I'm also always skeptical of "experts" or people who claim to know things - who can't spell a particular player or coach's name correctly.

Take note mjhavlo: TerrEnce Samuel